Below is a sample video clip using the Sunday Streams service. If you see the video playing below your system is compatible with Sunday Streams. If the video does not play, please see our basic troubleshooting guide below.
If you can't see or hear anything:
- Try refreshing the page and then, if necessary, click the "play" button.
If you can see the video but can't hear any sound:
- Make sure your speakers are turned on and your volume is turned up.
If the audio and/or video is having pauses:
- Check your connection speed at with this speed test. If you have a low download speed you can check to see if there is a lower resolution stream available by hovering over the video player while it is playing, clicking on the qear with the HD symbol and selecting a different quality if there is one available. This will manually select a different resolution, however by default it will select what seems to be the best resolution for you
- Typically you can get a more consistent connection with a wired connection as opposed to a wireless connection. Try using a wired connection if you are having issues on a wireless network.
- It could be that there are too many background processes or programs running and that your CPU usage is too high. You can check your CPU usage and try closing unused programs to see if that corrects the issue.
If none of the information above helps you watch and listen to videos: